Samsung HW-M460 Wireless Bluetooth 2.1 Soundbar - 320w
- 320w RMS power total
- Bluetooth, Aux-in, Digital Optical (TOSLINK)
- HDMI in/out (passthrough)
- HDMI ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- DTS, Dolby
- Wireless Subwoofer
- Remote Control
- Virtual Surround and 5 preset modes
- Soundbar: 54x909x71mm (HxWxD)
- Subwoofer: 392x200x378mm (HxWxD)
Open-box models are no longer factory sealed, but are as-new/unused with no obvious marks. Complete with all of the accessories.
Grade A models may have a few light marks/scuffs confined to the Subwoofer, packaging may be tatty or may be repackaged. Wall mounts not included
Grade B models have some more noticable marks/scuffs mostly confined to the Subwoofer, unlikely to be noticed once installed however. Wall mounts not included (available separately). Supplied in plain packaging.
Create an experience that feels like it’s coming right out of your TV when you integrate the Samsung HW-M460 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer with your home entertainment system. Don’t let wires get in the way of your bass. Position the wireless subwoofer anywhere in your space, and surround yourself with richer, deeper bass.
Surround Sound Expansion expands the listening area, both sideways and up, to emanate even and high-quality sound. Now you can enjoy great sound with truly immersive surround effects.
With HDMI ARC and any compatible TV (Samsung or other), you can just use your normal TV remote to turn on and off the Soundbar and control the volume as before. Just connect the Soundbar to your TV with a HDMI cable. Simple!
Control your Soundbar with the Samsung Audio Remote App on your Android smartphone or tablet. Simply connect via Bluetooth to control all your key Soundbar functions and play your favourite playlists on your mobile device.
- Delivers 320 watts of power to bring spine-tingling depth and richness to your TV's audio output
- Wireless subwoofer sets up in a flash and without the annoying tangle or ugly clutter of additional wires
- Integrated Bluetooth lets you connect a range of devices to the sound bar wirelessly, so you can listen to music from your PC or smartphone with high-powered ease
- Wall-mountable design of the sound bar make it easy to integrate into a home theatre setup in which the TV is also wall mounted
- Supports Dolby Digital Surround Sound for rich, enveloping, and dynamic audio that brings movies, television shows, and games to life